Looking for quotes about Buildout

I was looking to improve the web presence of Buildout by updating
some content in http://www.buildout.org . I got the motivation to
look into it again after reading Jacob Kaplan-Moss's latest blog
series about Buildout. I have added links to his blog from buildout.org now. I
also added his quote: "Buildout is an exceedingly civilized way to
develop an app." into the main page itself ! I think, from marketing
point of view, some good quotes will help. So, if you find any good
quotes about buildout, please let me know.

BTW, I have already collected few quotes there.

P.S: Next week I am returning to India :) Here in Dallas, it looks
like summer is approaching. I attended Dallas Python user group
meetings two times with Brad and Jeff Rush, they are very active.

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts on Python 3 adoption

PyCon India 2014 received 143 proposals

getdefault method for python dictionary