Firefox bookmark for ZCA reference lookup !

Last week, Kent Tenney send me a cool Firefox trick for ZCA reference lookup.
His suggestions helped me to improve English style and usage in that book (Thanks Kent!).
With this cool trick you can go to a reference section just typing 'zca ' follwed by the word all in small letters.

I am quoting his message as such:


I just created a Firefox bookmark with the following properties:

Name: Zope Component Architecture
Location: http://www.muthukadan.net/docs/zca.html#%s
Keywork: zca

Now, when I type in the Firefox location bar:
zca getadapter

I'm taken to the reference for that method.

Handy!


Kent, I reused this nice trick for another purpose also :)
To render reST page as HTML you can create a bookmark like this:


Name: reST to HTML
Location: http://api.rst2a.com/1.0/rst2/html?uri=%s&style=zope
Keywork: r2h


Thanks to rst2a.com team ! Now whenever I see a reST file online, I just prefix it with 'rst ',
this gives me a nice HTML page !

Text below is for my Kerala friends:

എല്ലാ കേരളീയര്‍ക്കും എന്റെ കേരളപ്പിറവി ആശംസകള്‍ !

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts on Python 3 adoption

PyCon India 2014 received 143 proposals

getdefault method for python dictionary